So I never want to go grocery shopping on a Saturday morning ever again. Ever. I almost got hit by a car on three separate occassions, and it was nearly impossible to do anything in any store. People just stand in the way, oblivious because they lack basic observational skills. Its really sad, to be honest. Though it wouldn't be so terrible if they were polite about it. Giving me a dirty look because I'm "in your way" after I've been stuck in the same spot in the aisle because you and five other people have their carts haphazardly strewn about is not what we all learned in kindergarten. We learned to either apologise, or, if we're still convinced its the other person's fault, nicely say "Excuse me." Uggh...humans. -_-
On a lighter note, watching the VEDA videos and reading BEDA posts made for an interesting afternoon. And so did my friend Ashley coming over. And they all kind of helped soften my mood. I apologise for today's entry being a little on the icky side, haha. Hopefully tomorrow is a better, more exciting day.
